Grilled pork tenderloin and stuffing recipe
Grilled Pork Tenderloin and StuffingThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for grilled pork tenderloin and stuffing is a delicious combination of juicy, tender pork and flavorful stuffing. The pork tenderloin is marinated in a savory blend of herbs and spices before being grilled to perfection. The stuffing, made with a mix of bread crumbs, vegetables, and seasonings, adds a delightful crunch and a burst of flavor. This dish is perfect for a special occasion or a weekend family meal.
Keywords: grilled, pork tenderloin, stuffing, recipe, savory.
Grilled pork tenderloin and stuffing recipe details
Stuffing’s not just for the oven anymore. Delicious marinated pork tenderloin, packed with bready goodness, cooks up on your grill for a smoky, tasty surprise. Master this and you’ll be the hero of your cookout.
Ready in: 2 hours 50 mins
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins, butterflied
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package stuffing mix
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 30 mins | Extra time: 2 hours, marinating
1. Pour wine into a large plastic resealable bag. Add sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, ginger, and black pepper to the bag, then drop in the pork. Seal and refrigerate for 2 hours to marinate.
2. Combine water and butter in a saucepan set over medium heat. When the water boils, add stuffing mix. Turn off heat, place a lid on the saucepan, and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3. Remove pork from marinade and open flat. Pour stuffing mixture along the center of each, then close and tie with kitchen string.
4. Preheat grill for indirect medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
5. Set pork on the grill, close the lid, and cook for about 30 minutes, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled pork tenderloin and stuffing recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.