Grilled salmon with spicy corn relish recipe
Grilled Salmon with Spicy Corn RelishThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for Grilled Salmon with Spicy Corn Relish is a delightful combination of flavors that will leave your taste buds craving for more. The succulent salmon fillets are perfectly grilled to perfection, while the spicy corn relish adds a zingy and refreshing twist. The combination of smoky and spicy flavors in this dish makes it a perfect choice for a summer barbecue or a quick weeknight dinner. With just a handful of ingredients, this recipe is easy to make and will impress your family and friends.
Keywords: grilled salmon, spicy corn relish, barbecue, quick dinner, refreshing.
Grilled salmon with spicy corn relish recipe details
Fresh veggie relish on easy grilled salmon makes for a simple and light weekday dinner on the grill.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Stir coriander, salt, cinnamon, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon sugar together in a small bowl. Pat 1 1/4 teaspoon of the mixture onto one side of the salmon steak.
3. Set salmon on grill, with the spice side turned down onto the grate. Cook for 5 minutes, or until fish turns opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
4. While salmon is cooking, combine 2 tablespoons sugar, mustard seeds, vinegar, and the remaining spice mix in a saucepan. Set over medium heat.
5. When vinegar mixture comes to a boil, stir in zucchini, bell pepper, and corn. Let simmer for about 4 minutes to soften the vegetables.
6. Serve salmon with vegetable relish on top.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled salmon with spicy corn relish recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 21 times, 1 visit(s) today