Grilled new york strip steak with guinness beer marinade recipe
Grilled New York Strip Steak with Guinness Beer MarinadeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering recipe for Grilled New York Strip Steak with Guinness Beer Marinade. This delectable dish combines the richness of New York strip steak with the bold flavors of a Guinness beer marinade, resulting in a tender and flavorful steak that is sure to impress. The marinade infuses the meat with a unique combination of malty and smoky notes, enhancing its natural juiciness. Grilling the steak adds a delightful charred flavor, creating a perfect balance of textures. Get ready to savor every bite of this indulgent and unforgettable steak recipe!
Keywords: Grilled, New York strip steak, Guinness beer marinade, tender, flavorful
Grilled new york strip steak with guinness beer marinade recipe details
You’re a lucky man if you make this steak. Luckier still if you remember to buy enough beer for the steak *and* for yourself. Inspired by Boomdog02’s “Grilled ‘Stout’ Skirt Steak.”
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
IngredientsMakes: 1 steak
- 1 (11.2 ounce) bottle Guinness(R) stout or other dark beer
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 New York strip steak (or more)
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. Combine all ingredients in large plastic resealable bag, turn to coat, and place in refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat your gas or charcoal grill to high (Here’s how to tell if it’s high: Hold your hand about four inches above the cooking surface. After 2 to 3 seconds, the heat will force you to pull your hand away.)
3. Oil the grill grate, using an oiled rag.
4. Remove steak from marinade and place on the grill. Use these cooking times to cook your steak to medium: 2 to 3 minutes per side for a 1/2 inch thick steak, 4 to 6 minutes per side for a 1 inch thick steak, 6 to 9 minutes per side for a 1 1/2 to 2 inch thick steak.
5. Take the steak off the grill. Let it rest 2 to 3 minutes to allow the juices to reabsorb into the steak. Serve.Note
Recipe makes about 3 cups of marinade, enough for 6 pounds of steak.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled new york strip steak with guinness beer marinade recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.