Grilled flat iron steak with peppercorns recipe
Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Peppercorns
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This recipe maximizes the potential of Flat Iron Steak. Do not skip the egg yolks– they are an important part of the recipe
Ready in: 4 hours 40 mins
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 (4 ounce) flat iron steaks
- 1/4 cup black peppercorns, chopped
- Salt, to taste
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Extra time: 4 hours, chilling
1. Put egg yolks and vegetable oil in a large bowl with steaks, stir to coat.
2. Remove steaks, sprinkle with chopped black peppercorns and salt, let regrigerate at least 4 hours.
3. Remove from fridge for 15 minutes. Put steaks on grill until desired doneness.
Reference: Grilled flat iron steak with peppercorns recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.