Grilled flank steak with guinness beer marinade recipe
Grilled Flank Steak with Guinness Beer MarinadeThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a flavorful and tender steak recipe? Look no further than this mouthwatering Grilled Flank Steak with Guinness Beer Marinade. This recipe combines the richness of Guinness beer with a blend of spices to create a marinade that infuses the steak with incredible flavor. The flank steak is then grilled to perfection, resulting in a juicy and delicious main course that will impress your family and friends. Fire up the grill and get ready to enjoy a steak that is both hearty and satisfying.
Keywords: grilled flank steak, Guinness beer marinade, flavorful, tender, juicy
Grilled flank steak with guinness beer marinade recipe details
Stout beer tenderizes this inexpensive steak cut for a fine meal. Inspired by Boomdog02’s “Grilled ‘Stout’ Skirt Steak.”
Ready in: 4 hours 20 mins
IngredientsMakes: 1 steak
- 1 (11.2 ounce) bottle Guinness(R) stout or other dark beer
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 flank steak (or more)
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 4 hours, marinating
1. Combine all ingredients in large plastic resealable bag, turn to coat, and place in refrigerator to marinate for 4 hours.
2. Heat your gas or charcoal grill to high (Here’s how to tell if it’s high: Hold your hand about four inches above the cooking surface. After 2 to 3 seconds, the heat will force you to pull your hand away.)
3. Oil the grill grate, using an oiled rag.
4. Remove steak from marinade and place on the grill. Use these cooking times to cook your steak to medium: 2 to 3 minutes per side for a 1/2 inch thick steak, 4 to 6 minutes per side for a 1 inch thick steak, 6 to 9 minutes per side for a 1 1/2 to 2 inch thick steak.
5. Take the steak off the grill. Let it rest 2 to 3 minutes to allow the juices to reabsorb into the steak. Serve.Note
Recipe makes about 3 cups of marinade, enough for 6 pounds of steak.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled flank steak with guinness beer marinade recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.