Grilled asparagus and salmon salad recipe
Grilled Asparagus and Salmon SaladThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis delicious recipe for grilled asparagus and salmon salad is a perfect choice for a healthy and satisfying meal. The combination of tender, smoky asparagus and succulent grilled salmon creates a delightful flavor profile. Topped with a zesty dressing and garnished with fresh herbs, this salad is both vibrant and nutritious. It's a great option for lunch or dinner, providing a balance of protein, vegetables, and essential nutrients.
Keywords: grilled asparagus, salmon salad, healthy, flavorful, nutritious.
Grilled asparagus and salmon salad recipe details
Make space on the grill for this warm salad recipe that cooks up fast. A nice side dish to serve with steak or ribs.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 16 fresh asparagus spears
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 13 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Brush asparagus with 1 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until asparagus is tender but not limp. Remove from grill and chop into bite-sized pieces.
3. Toss asparagus with tomatoes, egg, remaining olive oil, vinegar, and 1/4 cup chopped parsley. Plate the salad, then sprinkle with salmon and 1/4 cup remaining parsley.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled asparagus and salmon salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 29 times, 1 visit(s) today