Grape nuts flakes bread recipe
Grape Nuts Flakes Bread
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A super tasty bread that benefits from the malted barley flour in the Grape Nuts(R). There is an additional subtle boost from the pine nuts.
Ready in: 4 hours 15 mins
- 1 1/4 cup water, 110 to 115 degrees F
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons bread machine yeast (or 1 packet)
- 2 tablespoons oil (or melted butter)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup Grape Nuts(R) cereal
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 4 hours
1. Place the water, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine. Let the yeast dissolve and proof for 10 minutes.
2. Combine flour, Grape Nuts, pine nuts and salt in a bowl, mixing well to coat all. Add the oil and flour mixture to the yeast.
3. Select Basic or White Bread setting, and press Start.
Reference: Grape nuts flakes bread recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.