Fettucini alfredo recipe
Fettucini AlfredoThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Maybe the BEST Alfredo sauce I have ever tasted!! Simple, creamy, lots of cheese.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 3/4 pound uncooked fettucini noodles
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups grated Asiago cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta.
2. About 4 minutes before pasta is done, heat cream and butter together in a saucepan on medium, stirring occaisonally, until butter melts and the cream is hot.
3. Gradually stir the Asiago cheese and the garlic powder into the butter and cream. The sauce is done when the cheese has melted.
4. Drain your pasta (do not rinse) and toss with sauce in large bowl. Serve, and savor the best pasta ever!!!
Reference: Fettucini alfredo recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)