Geri’s veggie bars recipe
Geri’s Veggie Bars recipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- Two 8-ounce packages of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Two 8-ounce packages softened cream cheese
- 1 cup Hellman’smayonnaise
- 1 package Valley Ranch Originaldressing mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup medium sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of each vegetable, chopped finely: broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, green pepper, and tomatoes
Press crescent rolls on large cookie sheet (approx. 10 x 14 inches). Spread beaten egg on rolls and bake in accordance with package instructions, then allow to cool. Mix softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing and spread on cooled roll crusts. Sprinkle all veggies over top, pressing down lightly. Chill 2 hours before serving.
Note:It’s less expensive to buy your veggies at a supermarket salad bar rather than by the bunch.
Makes: Thirty 2-inch squares.
Reference: Geri’s veggie bars recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)