Garlic pork chops in savory mustard sauce recipe
Garlic Pork Chops in Savory Mustard SauceThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An amazing flavor blend in every bite–even more amazing since this takes only a few minutes to cook. Pork chops are braised in a broth of wine and garlic. Then you finish up by making a mustardy/buttery/savory sauce to pour over.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Rub pork chops with salt and pepper. Pour oil into a large skillet and set over medium heat; add pork chops and cook to brown. Then stir in wine and garlic and simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Pour broth into the skillet and place a lid on the pan. Cook for about 8 minutes, until pork chops reach an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees F. Transfer pork chops to a plate and cover with foil.
3. Turn heat up to high. When pan juices boil, let the mixture reduce down to 1/3 cup in volume. Add remaining ingredients, cook for 1 more minute, then turn off heat.
4. Serve pork chops with the sauce spooned over each.
Reference: Garlic pork chops in savory mustard sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)