Easy white chili recipe
Easy White Chili
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Delicious white chili with chicken, celery, corn and white beans. Easy to make, and good for you too!
Ready in: 40 mins
- 1 large diced onion
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2lb chopped cooked shredded chicken (grilled or pan seared works best)
- 4 (15 ounce) cans northern white beans (two pureed)
- 2 (15.25 ounce)cans sweet corn
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Put the chicken broth, seasonings, celery, garlic, corn, jalapeno, and onion in a large pot. Bring to a boil, then cook on medium heat for about twenty minutes. Stir in the beans, chile peppers, and chicken. Cook for about another 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and you’re done!
Tags: recipe, Easy white chili recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Easy white chili recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com