Garlic lemon butter salmon recipe
Garlic Lemon Butter SalmonThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThe Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon recipe is a delightful and flavorful dish that combines the richness of salmon with the tanginess of lemon and the aromatic essence of garlic. This recipe is perfect for seafood lovers looking for a quick and easy meal option. The salmon is marinated in a delicious blend of garlic, lemon juice, and butter, which enhances its natural flavors and creates a mouthwatering taste. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal preparation time, this recipe is sure to impress your family and friends.
Keywords: salmon, garlic, lemon, butter, recipe.
Garlic lemon butter salmon recipe details
A quick baked salmon dish.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup butter
- 2 lemons
- 2 salmon fillets
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Lightly grease 9×13 baking dish. Thinly slice 2 cloves garlic and mince remaining clove of garlic.
3. Cut 8 (1/2 tablespoon) slices of butter. Cut the rest into tablespoon-sized slices.
4. Slice 1 lemon into 8 slices. Juice remaining lemon and combine with 1/2 cup water.
5. Lay 2 rows of 1/2 tablespoon slices in baking dish. Top butter with sliced garlic. Place one salmon fillet on each row of butter/garlic.
6. Melt remaining butter with minced garlic (microwave for 40 seconds). Spoon 1/2 melted butter/garlic over fillets.
7. Top fillets with lemon slices. Pour about 1/2 lemon juice into baking dish. Place on center rack for 10 minutes.
8. Remove fillets from oven. Spoon juices over fillets, along with remaining melted butter and lemon juice. Return fillets to the oven for 10 more minutes.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Garlic lemon butter salmon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 36 times, 1 visit(s) today