Garlic lemon butter salmon recipe
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A quick baked salmon dish.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup butter
- 2 lemons
- 2 salmon fillets
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Lightly grease 9×13 baking dish. Thinly slice 2 cloves garlic and mince remaining clove of garlic.
3. Cut 8 (1/2 tablespoon) slices of butter. Cut the rest into tablespoon-sized slices.
4. Slice 1 lemon into 8 slices. Juice remaining lemon and combine with 1/2 cup water.
5. Lay 2 rows of 1/2 tablespoon slices in baking dish. Top butter with sliced garlic. Place one salmon fillet on each row of butter/garlic.
6. Melt remaining butter with minced garlic (microwave for 40 seconds). Spoon 1/2 melted butter/garlic over fillets.
7. Top fillets with lemon slices. Pour about 1/2 lemon juice into baking dish. Place on center rack for 10 minutes.
8. Remove fillets from oven. Spoon juices over fillets, along with remaining melted butter and lemon juice. Return fillets to the oven for 10 more minutes.
Reference: Garlic lemon butter salmon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.