Fry pan pork chops with herbed pan juices recipe
Fry Pan Pork Chops with Herbed Pan JuicesThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering recipe for Fry Pan Pork Chops with Herbed Pan Juices! This delightful dish combines tender pork chops with a flavorful blend of herbs and pan juices. With just a few simple ingredients and a trusty fry pan, you can create a delicious and satisfying meal in no time. The herbed pan juices add an extra layer of savory goodness to the already succulent pork chops. Get ready to impress your taste buds with this easy-to-make yet impressive recipe!
Keywords: fry pan pork chops, herbed pan juices, recipe, flavorful, easy-to-make
Fry pan pork chops with herbed pan juices recipe details
Tender, moist and easy pork chops with classic flavor thanks to a generous massage of herbs. Come with pan juices spooned over the top of your chop (or your potatoes, too).
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) bone-in pork loin chops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sherry
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Stir parsley, marjoram, sage, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Brush pork with a total of 1 teaspoon oil, then season with the herb mixture on both sides.
2. Pour 1 teaspoon oil into a large skillet and set over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook, flipping occasionally, for about 8 minutes or until pork is browned on both sides. Transfer to a plate.
3. Pour chicken broth and sherry into the skillet and stir. When the liquids come to a boil, set the pork back in the skillet. Place a lid on the skillet and turn heat down to low.
4. Simmer for about 5 more minutes to finish cooking the pork; the meat should be just barely white inside and 160 degrees F.
5. Serve meat with pan juices spooned over each serving.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Fry pan pork chops with herbed pan juices recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 14 times, 1 visit(s) today