Fruit melba recipe
Fruit Melba RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. Ingredients
1. Assorted canned fruits, drained (4c)
2. sweet sherry (1/4c)
3. fresh lime juice (2tbsp)
4. frozen raspberries (1pkg. about 10 oz)
5. vanilla ice cream (1pt.)
Method of preparation
1. Take a blender; put 1 package of frozen raspberries and 2 table spoon of fresh lime juice in the container of blender. Blend this mixture for about 30 seconds.
2. Strain the mixture in a bowl and mix ¼ cup of sweet sherry in it and then keep the bowl aside. Now take 4 cups of assorted canned fruit, drained.
3. Take 6 serving dishes and divide the fruit among these dishes. Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream over each serving dish and then spread fruit sauce over top with spoon and serve it.
Reference: Fruit melba recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)