Fried fish taco recipe
Fried Fish Taco RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. Ingredients
1. Cod fillets, cubed (1 1/2pound)
2. salt (1/2tsp)
3. all purpose flour (1c)
4. dark beer (1c)
5. lime cut into wedges (1)
6. salsa (1/4c)
7. mayonnaise (1c)
8. shredded cabbage (5c)
9. corn tortilla (20)
10. vegetable oil for frying (1quarter)
Method of preparation
1. Take a shallow bowl, whisk beer, salt and flour in it. Take fish, rinse it and then pat dry it. Cut it into 10 equal pieces.
2. Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it. With a fork, coat the fish pieces in the batter. Place the coated fish in to the hot oil. Now adjust the heat to maintain the oil temperature. Fry it for about 2 minutes until gets golden.
3. Take it out with slotted spoon and drain it on paper towel and keep it warm. Stack the two tortillas.
4. Place a piece or fried fish and ½ cup of cabbage in the center of the tortillas. Garnish with mayonnaise, salsa and lime wedges.
Number of servings 10
Reference: Fried fish taco recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)