Fresh vegetable casserole recipe
Fresh Vegetable Casserole
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This is a recipe that is full of the flavors of fresh vegetables!
Ready in: 1 hour 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large onions, sliced in rings
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet. Cook and stir onion in butter until light brown. Place carrots, bell pepper, green beans, tomatoes, parsley, salt, seasoning salt, and black pepper in a lightly greased 2 quart casserole. Pour onions and butter over all, and mix lightly.
3. Cover and bake in preheated oven. Cook, stirring once, until vegetables are tender, about 1 hour.
Tags: recipe, Fresh vegetable casserole recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Fresh vegetable casserole recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com