Frances salsa recipe
Frances Salsa recipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup roasted green chile or 4 jalapeÃ±os, peeled and chopped to taste
- 1/3 cup yellow onion
- 3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 small hot dried red pepper, crushed
Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. Let salsa sit at room temperature for 1/2 hour, then refrigerate.
Makes: 3 cups
Reference: Frances salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)