Filet mignon with chili butter recipe
Filet Mignon with Chili ButterThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIndulge in the exquisite flavors of Filet Mignon with Chili Butter, a recipe that brings together the tender and succulent cut of beef with a spicy twist. This dish is perfect for special occasions or when you want to treat yourself to a luxurious meal. The filet mignon is cooked to perfection, creating a melt-in-your-mouth experience, while the chili butter adds a delightful kick of heat and flavor. With its combination of rich, juicy meat and zesty chili butter, this recipe is sure to impress your taste buds and leave you craving for more.
Keywords: filet mignon, chili butter, recipe, tender, indulgent.
Filet mignon with chili butter recipe details
The finest of steaks gets a finish worthy of its magnificence.
Ready in: 22 mins
IngredientsMakes: 1 steak
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 filet mignon
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 2 mins, resting
1. In a small bowl, beat the butter, chili powder, and mustard until smooth. Refrigerate until serving. Rub the steak with pepper and sugar.
2. Heat your gas or charcoal grill to high (Here’s how to tell if it’s high: Hold your hand about four inches above the cooking surface. After 2 to 3 seconds, the heat will force you to pull your hand away.)
3. Oil the grill grate, using an oiled rag.
4. Place the steak on the grill. Use these cooking times to cook your steak to medium: 2 to 3 minutes per side for a 1/2 inch thick steak, 4 to 6 minutes per side for a 1 inch thick steak, 6 to 9 minutes per side for a 1 1/2 to 2 inch thick steak.
5. Take the steak off the grill. Let it rest 2 to 3 minutes to allow the juices to reabsorb into the steak. Spoon chili butter over steak. Serve.Note
Recipe makes 2 1/4 teaspoons spice rub, enough for 1 steak, and just over 1/4 cup seasoned butter.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Filet mignon with chili butter recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 29 times, 1 visit(s) today