Enchilada casserole recipe
Enchilada Casserole recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
- One 19 ounce can of chili with beans
- One 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- One 10 ounce can of enchilada sauce
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese (Borden 4 cheese)
- 3/4 bag Doritos nacho cheese, crushed
- 8 ounces sour cream
- green onion tops
- shredded cheddar cheese
Mix together, put in casserole pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Spread sour cream on the top and garnish with Doritos, green onion tops, and cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes and serve hot.
Tags: recipe, Enchilada casserole recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Enchilada casserole recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com