Easy toaster oven oatmeal raisin cookies recipe
Easy Toaster Oven Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Basic oatmeal raisin cookies. You can make this batter, form it into balls, then take them out and pop them in the toaster oven anytime you want fresh-baked cookies.
Ready in: 27 mins
Makes: 36 cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 12 mins
1. Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add salt, eggs, and vanilla and beat to combine. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves, and beat again, just until combined. Stir in oats and raisins. Form tablespoon sized cookies and place on baking sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool, then serve.
Reference: Easy toaster oven oatmeal raisin cookies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)