Easy spaghetti with ground veal tomato sauce recipe
Easy Spaghetti with Ground Veal Tomato SauceThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a simple and delicious spaghetti recipe? Look no further! This easy spaghetti with ground veal tomato sauce recipe is sure to become a family favorite. With just a few ingredients and minimal prep time, you can whip up a hearty and flavorful meal in no time. The combination of tender ground veal and tangy tomato sauce creates a mouthwatering dish that will leave everyone asking for seconds. So grab your apron and get ready to enjoy a comforting plate of spaghetti like never before!
Keywords: spaghetti, ground veal, tomato sauce, easy recipe, family favorite.
Easy spaghetti with ground veal tomato sauce recipe details
Treat yourself, pal. Ground veal in this quick-cooking sauce is a meal you won’t soon forget.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground veal
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (28 ounce) cans peeled tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound dry spaghetti pasta (one box)
Preparation methodPrep: 5 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in skillet. Brown veal in skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Drain excess fat. Set aside.
2. Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a medium saucepan on medium-high heat.
3. When the oil is hot, add the onions and garlic. Cook until the onions start to get soft (but before they get brown), about five minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Mash up the whole tomatoes into smaller chunks.
5. Keep heating sauce until it starts to bubble (a.k.a. simmer), then turn the heat to low, and simmer uncovered. After 20 minutes, add the reserved veal, then simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
6. For the spaghetti: A good time to start boiling the water is just before you add the tomatoes to the sauce. Fill a large pot with water. Bring to a boil, and cook for the time directed on the pasta box.
7. When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and put it in a large bowl. Add the sauce. Serve!
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Easy spaghetti with ground veal tomato sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 63 times, 1 visit(s) today