Easy slow cooker rib sandwiches recipe
Easy Slow Cooker Rib Sandwiches
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
The perfect plan for the man cave or tailgate party: boneless ribs cook up in a delicious, smoky sauce. And your slow cooker does all the work, so you can focus on making your fantasy football picks.
Ready in: 7 hours 10 mins
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup plum sauce
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 8 kaiser rolls, split
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 7 hours
1. Combine onions and ribs in a 3-quart slow cooker. Top with ketchup, plum sauce, chili sauce, sugar, celery seed, garlic powder, liquid smoke, and allspice. Stir to incorporate.
2. Cook on Low for about 7 hours, then shred the ribs and cook for another 15 minutes.
3. Spoon the shredded meat onto the kaiser rolls to serve.
Reference: Easy slow cooker rib sandwiches recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.