Easy pork teriyaki recipe
Easy Pork TeriyakiThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a quick and delicious dinner option? Look no further than this easy pork teriyaki recipe. With just a handful of ingredients and minimal prep time, you can whip up a flavorful and satisfying meal in no time. The tender and juicy pork is coated in a sweet and savory teriyaki sauce that will leave your taste buds craving for more. Whether you're a busy parent or a beginner cook, this recipe is sure to become a go-to favorite.
Keywords: pork teriyaki, easy recipe, quick dinner, flavorful, teriyaki sauce.
Easy pork teriyaki recipe details
Tasty teriyaki flavor is yours in minutes after a one-hour marinating session for pork chop strips. Cutting into strips before marinading helps more flavor seep into the meat.
Ready in: 1 hour 13 mins
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 3 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. Combine soy sauce, chicken broth, vinegar, honey, and garlic powder in a large plastic resealable bag. Add the pork, seal bag, and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
2. Remove pork from marinade. Pour oil into a large skillet and set over medium-high heat. Cook pork in hot oil for about 3 minutes, until pork is white through and through. Serve over rice with soy sauce on the side.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Easy pork teriyaki recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 38 times, 1 visit(s) today