Easy orange granita recipe
Easy Orange Granita
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This frozen coffee treat is like a snow cone for adults.
Ready in: 3 hours 15 mins
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Extra time: 3 hours, freezing
1. Bring water and espresso powder to boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Turn off heat and let it cool for 15 minutes, then add orange juice.
2. Pour the liquid into an 8×8-inch baking dish and set in the freezer.
3. Let the mixture freeze, but break up the ice crystals the first three times they begin to form. When the mixture is completely frozen, serve in shavings.
Tags: recipe, Easy orange granita recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Easy orange granita recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com