Easy meaty party sandwiches recipe
Easy Meaty Party Sandwiches
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Need a bunch of finger food in a hurry? Put together these easy sandwiches. No fire involved, which might bore you, so get the kids to help.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 small bunch romaine leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 (1-pound) loaf Italian bread, cut into 20 slices
- 10 slices Colby Jack cheese
- 1/3 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1/3 pound sliced deli ham
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced Genoa salami
Prep: 20 mins
1. In a small bowl, toss the romaine with salad dressing.
2. Build 10 sandwiches with the dressed romaine, cheese, turkey, ham, and salami in each. Serve.
Reference: Easy meaty party sandwiches recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.