Easy chicken fajita pizza recipe
Easy Chicken Fajita PizzaThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing an incredibly delicious and simple recipe for Easy Chicken Fajita Pizza! This mouthwatering dish combines the flavors of classic fajitas with a cheesy pizza twist. With just a few ingredients and minimal effort, you can whip up a homemade pizza that is bursting with bold and savory flavors. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a fun gathering with friends, this recipe is sure to become a new favorite.
Keywords: chicken fajita, pizza, easy recipe, homemade, flavorful.
Easy chicken fajita pizza recipe details
Can’t beat the flavor of chicken sauteed with onions and peppers. Now try that same flavor topped with cheese and salsa on this easy, unique pizza.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in very thin strips
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) prebaked Italian pizza shell, such as Boboli(R)
- ` 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Pour oil into a large skillet and set over medium heat. While oil is heating up, trim the chicken breasts and slice into 1/2-inch pieces.
3. Cook chicken, onion, and bell pepper in the hot oil for about 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside and vegetables are tender. Pour oil and any pan juices into a bowl and discard.
4. Add chili powder and garlic powder to the skillet. Toss to combine. Pour the mixture onto the pizza crust and set on a baking sheet.
5. Drizzle pizza with picante sauce, then top with cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and pizza is hot.
6. Slice into wedges and serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Easy chicken fajita pizza recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 36 times, 1 visit(s) today