Easy chicken cordon bleu recipe
Easy Chicken Cordon BleuThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis easy chicken cordon bleu recipe is a delicious twist on the classic French dish. With tender chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, then breaded and baked to perfection, it's a crowd-pleasing meal that can be prepared in no time. The combination of flavors and textures creates a mouthwatering experience that will leave you wanting more. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply craving a comforting homemade meal, this recipe is a must-try.
Keywords: chicken cordon bleu, easy recipe, French dish, stuffed chicken, baked.
Easy chicken cordon bleu recipe details
A very simple recipe for a surprisingly tasty chicken cordon bleu. Try topping them with your favorite cream sauce, or even alfredo!
Ready in: 1 hour 15 mins
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 slices of your favorite Swiss cheese (i prefer thick slices)
- 3 slices of your favorite ham (again, i prefer thick slices)
- 1 package of Shake ‘n Bake(R) Original Chicken Coating
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pound the chicken breasts until they’re about 1/2 inch flat.
3. Place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of Swiss on the fleshy (non-meaty) side of the pounded chicken breasts, roll them up and secure with a toothpick.
4. Line the rolled up chicken breasts in one row in a shallow baking dish and
5. Bake for 1 to 1.5 hours or until done. (Use a meat thermometer to be safe)
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Easy chicken cordon bleu recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 16 times, 1 visit(s) today