Easy chicken caesar salad recipe
Easy Chicken Caesar SaladThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A quick and easy chicken Caesar salad.
Ready in: 1 hour
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing, or as needed, divided
- 4 cups torn Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
Preparation methodPrep: 40 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Marinate chicken for 1/2 hour in 1/2 cup Caesar dressing.
2. Cook chicken in a skillet for 7-10 minutes per side on medium heat. Discard dressing used as marinade.
3. Combine lettuce, Parmesan cheese, croutons, and bacon bits.
4. Add 1/4 cup dressing to salad. Cut cooked chicken into strips and place on top of salad.
Reference: Easy chicken caesar salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)