Easy black bean and corn beef burritos recipe
Easy Black Bean and Corn Beef BurritosThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
All your meaty, hearty burrito innards cook up in one skillet. Top with your favorite fixin’s and you’re ready to eat an easy dinner.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup of your favorite cheese, shredded
- 1/2 head of lettuce, shredded
- hot sauce, to taste
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Combine ground beef and salsa in a large skillet and set over medium heat. Cook until beef is thoroughly browned, about 10 minutes, then stir in beans, corn, and salt. Heat through.
2. Top each tortilla with some of the mixture, add cheese, lettuce and hot sauce, roll up, and serve.
Reference: Easy black bean and corn beef burritos recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)