Creamy shrimp and scallop shells recipe
Creamy Shrimp and Scallop Shells
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
When planning your next brunch, keep this recipe in mind. It has shrimp and scallops in a creamy mushroom sauce, served in elegant puff pastry shells. Plus, the whole dish is ready in less than one hour.
Ready in: 50 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm(R) Puff Pastry Shells
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 pound scallops, cut in half
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s(R) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 sprig Chopped fresh parsley
Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Bake the pastry shells according to the package directions.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and scallops and cook until they’re cooked through, stirring often. Remove the shrimp and scallops from the skillet.
3. Heat the remaining butter in the skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until they’re tender. Stir in the soup, milk and cheese. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Return the shrimp and scallops to the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the mixture into the pastry shells. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Reference: Creamy shrimp and scallop shells recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.