Easy barbecue style roast beef recipe
Easy Barbecue-Style Roast BeefThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis easy barbecue style roast beef recipe is a delicious and flavorful dish that will impress your family and guests. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a tender and juicy roast beef that is bursting with smoky and tangy flavors. The meat is slow-cooked to perfection, allowing the flavors to penetrate every bite. Whether you're hosting a summer barbecue or simply craving a hearty meal, this recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Keywords: barbecue, roast beef, easy, flavorful, tender.
Easy barbecue style roast beef recipe details
How simple is this delicious roast beef? Well, if you can lift more than three pounds, turn dials, open and close doors and mix stuff, you’ll have fall-off-the-bone beef ready in a few hours.
Ready in: 3 hours 15 mins
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) top sirloin beef roast
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 3 hours
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Place roast on wire rack set in a big roasting pan that will fit in your oven.
3. To make the barbecue sauce, stir together all remaining ingredients and make sure the mixture is well-incorporated. Then coat the roast with the sauce.
4. Cover roast with foil and place in oven. Bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Easy barbecue style roast beef recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.