Doug’s meatloaf recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Meatloaf with green chiles for a little extra flavor.
Ready in: 1 hour 5 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cups Minute(R) rice
- 10 saltine crackers, crushed
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 50 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Mix meat, rice, crackers, eggs, milk, chiles, onion, 1/2 can of tomato sauce, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Place into a greased 4×8-inch loaf pan.
3. Bake for 40 minutes. Pour the remaining sauce on top and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Tags: recipe, Doug’s meatloaf recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Doug’s meatloaf recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com