Child’s play chicken nachos recipe
Child’s Play Chicken NachosThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the Child's Play Chicken Nachos recipe, a delightful and easy-to-make dish that will surely please kids and adults alike. This recipe combines tender chicken pieces with a medley of vibrant vegetables, gooey cheese, and crispy tortilla chips. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a fun party snack, these nachos are packed with flavor and can be customized to suit individual preferences. Whether you're a novice cook or an experienced chef, this recipe is a playful and delicious way to enjoy a classic favorite.
Keywords: chicken nachos, kid-friendly recipe, easy-to-make, flavorful, customizable.
Child's play chicken nachos recipe details
Simple, fresh chicken nachos you can make during the football pre-game show.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced thinly
- 1 (1.25 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno
- 2 cups pre-shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Pour oil into a large skillet and set over medium heat. Cook chicken slices in hot oil for 5 to 8 minutes, until meat is no longer pink inside; sprinkle with taco seasoning and add 2/3 cup water. Bring to a boil, then turn heat down to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Preheat broiler to high. Line a large (11×17) baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Arrange half of the tortilla chips in one layer on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with half of the cooked chicken meat, onions, tomato, olives, and jalapeno; top with half of the cheese.
4. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
5. Broil about 4 inches from the heat source for about 3 minutes to melt the cheese and brown the top layer slightly.Tip
If you don’t like vegetables on your nachos skip everything but the taco chicken meat, cheese, and chips.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Child’s play chicken nachos recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 39 times, 1 visit(s) today