Double peppered burgers recipe
Double Peppered Burgers⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A simple but powerful spice rub gives these easy burgers big flavor.
Ready in: 18 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 8 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium-high and lightly oil grate.
2. Form beef into four patties and press the middle of each with your thumb to form a shallow impression.
3. In a small bowl, stir chili powder, salt, and pepper together. Season both sides of each burger with the mixture.
4. Cook burgers on the grill for about 8 minutes, flipping midway through cooking time.
5. Toast buns on the grill, then stuff with burgers and serve with desired condiments.
Tags: recipe, Double peppered burgers recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Double peppered burgers recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com