Delicate strawberry mousse recipe
Delicate Strawberry MousseThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Strawberries with cream and sugar in a light, fluffy dessert that will cap off your meal with a touch of class.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 6 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 14 egg whites
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins
1. Set aside 8 strawberries for garnish. Chop hulled strawberries in a food processor, leaving some chunks. Stir in sugar and vanilla.
2. In a bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff peaks are formed. Fold whipped cream into strawberries, then fold egg whites into strawberry mixture.
3. Slice a whole strawberry into 3 or 4 slices and place in center of each serving. Serve immediately.
Reference: Delicate strawberry mousse recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)