Deep fried bacon wrapped chili dogs recipe
Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Chili DogsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Deep Fried Bacon Wrapped Chili Dogs recipe! This indulgent dish combines the irresistible flavors of crispy bacon, juicy hot dogs, and spicy chili into one delicious package. The hot dogs are carefully wrapped in strips of bacon before being deep-fried to perfection, creating a delightful combination of textures. Topped with a generous serving of homemade chili, these savory treats are sure to be a hit at any gathering or game day party. Get ready to indulge in this ultimate comfort food that brings together the best of bacon, chili, and hot dogs!
Keywords: deep fried, bacon wrapped, chili dogs, crispy, indulgent
Deep fried bacon wrapped chili dogs recipe details
Inspired by the “Meat Lover’s Hot Dog” at Cincinnati’s Great American Ballpark. Ultimate stadium food you can eat while watching the game at home. Just make sure you have some beer on hand.
Ready in: 20 mins
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 to 6 slices bacon, as needed
- 1 (15 ounce) can all-meat chili
- 4 large slices salami
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Fill a deep fryer with oil, according to manufacturer’s instructions. Heat to 375 degrees F.
2. While oil is heating up, wrap each hot dog in 1 to 3 bacon slices, as many as it takes to cover the hot dog. Secure with toothpicks.
3. Heat chili in a saucepan over medium heat until simmering, then turn to low.
4. Fry salami in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels, then crumble.
5. Deep fry the hot dogs in the oil until bacon is crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
6. Fill each hot dog bun with a fried hot dog and some of the hot chili. Sprinkle with cheese and salami, then serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Deep fried bacon wrapped chili dogs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.