Darn good steak recipe
Darn Good Steak
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
I’ve made this steak quite often, and every time people beg for the recipe. Well, here it is. Serve with greens and taters. Please note that marinating can be done anytime–just keep in the fridge until ready for use.
Ready in: 3 hours
- 4 beef steaks, any cut
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce, divided into 4 parts
- 1/4 cup sherry or other cooking wine, divided in 4 parts
Prep: 2 hours 40 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Place 2 to 3 teaspoons salt and pepper on both sides of each steak. Place each steak in its own plastic resealable bag, seal, and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
2. Remove steaks from fridge and put about a teaspoon of garlic on both sides of each steak. Pour in Worcestershire sauce and cooking wine, seal, and place back in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Remove from fridge; cook as desired.
Reference: Darn good steak recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.