Daddy’s anytime stew recipe
Daddy’s Anytime Stew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A quick, easy, warm stew that is ready in 30 minutes. Depending on how mild or hot you would like your stew you can substitute Rotel(R) for mild, medium, or hot and regular ranch style beans for ranch style beans with jalapenos.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel(R) tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbells(R) Minestrone soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans beef broth
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Extra time: 10 mins
1. In skillet, cook ground beef until browned and no longer pink. Drain fat; place in a large pot.
2. Add all other ingredients. Heat on high until boiling, reduce heat to low until heated through, about 20 minutes.Cook Information Cleanup:
CookTime: 25 mins | PrepTime: 5 mins | TotalTime: 0
Reference: Daddy’s anytime stew recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)