Daddy eddie’s ez sweet sassy dry rub recipe
Daddy Eddie’s EZ Sweet & Sassy Dry Rub
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is a quick and simple dry rub that makes ribs melt in your mouth with a “TWRING.”
Ready in: 15 mins
Makes: 2 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup smoked paprika
- 2 cups dark or light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper or ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
Prep: 15 mins
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Spread (RUB REALLY GOOD) evenly on uncooked ribs.
3. Use an empty spice container or glass jar to store what is left over.
4. You can cook ribs now or let sit a couple of hours or overnight in the refrigerator. The longer they marinate the “TENDERER,” but no longer than overnight. Grill ribs until done, about 3 1/4 hours over medium indirect heat.
Reference: Daddy eddie’s ez sweet sassy dry rub recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.