Curried ginger chicken salad recipe
Curried Ginger Chicken Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This is a chicken salad with a little extra flavor.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 apple, cubed
Prep: 15 mins
| Extra time: 20 mins, chilling
1. Combine ginger, curry powder, cayenne pepper, and mayonnaise in mixing bowl. Stir well, cover, and place in the fridge for about 20 minutes to let flavors meld.
2. Combine eggs, cubed chicken and apples in a mixing bowl.
3. Combine your mayonnaise mixture with the chicken and apples, stir until everything is well-covered. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tags: recipe, Curried ginger chicken salad recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Curried ginger chicken salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com