Curried chicken recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
This is a very easy and delicious chicken recipe that goes well served with rice.
Ready in: 1 hour 35 mins
- 8-10 chicken pieces, skin removed
- salt, pepper, paprika
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons curry powder, depending on taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup half and half
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 1 hour 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place chicken in a 9×1-inch” baking dish. Sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Add onions, apples and curry powder sautéing until onion and apple are tender. Add soup and cream stirring over the heat just until smooth. Spoon the mixture over the chicken.
3. Bake uncovered in a 350 degrees oven for 1hour and 15 minutes or until done. Serve with rice.
Reference: Curried chicken recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.