Crispy baked halibut recipe
Crispy Baked Halibut
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
A great fish dinner, thanks to a crispy coating of spices and flavors.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay(R) Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets halibut
- Salt and pepper
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Set up dredging stations: place beaten eggs in one shallow pan. In another, combine butter and panko. Stir to form crumbs, then add thyme, chives, Old Bay, onion powder, garlic powder, and lemon zest.
3. Sprinkle fish fillets on both sides with salt and pepper. Dip in beaten eggs, then dredge in the seasoned crumbs. Place on a wire rack, and set the rack on a baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve.
Reference: Crispy baked halibut recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.