Cranberry crazy cookies recipe
Cranberry Crazy Cookies
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
My sister makes the best cranberry oatmeal toffee cookies, but lacking the right ingredients I came up with a new variation, which I love — maybe you will too!
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 (heaping) teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup room-temp butter
- 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons room-temp peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups dried cranberries
Prep: 1 hour | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine with oatmeal. Set aside.
2. Cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together until lightens in color, about 3-4 minutes. Thoroughly mix in peanut butter, vanilla, and eggs.
3. Add dry ingredients into wet, 1 cup at a time, until just combined. Then fold in remaining ingredients.
4. Press batter into a log on parchment or plastic wrap and twist both ends to make a smooth log, about 12-14 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. Batter may be frozen at this point. Or chill for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
5. To cook, using knife, cut 3/4-inch slices from log and place onto Silpat-lined baking sheet (or lightly greased).
6. Bake until almost firm, 10-12 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet until firm.
Reference: Cranberry crazy cookies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.