Chocolate mousse recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This is the best Chocolate Mousse recipe ever!
Ready in: 2 hours 10 mins
- 4 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 3 eggs
Prep: 2 hours | Cook: 10 mins
1. Separate egg yolks from whites.
2. Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl over water until smooth.
3. Beat egg yolks until light and frothy.
4. Mix melted butter-chocolate mixture into egg yolks.
5. Beat egg whites and fold into mixture.
6. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
Reference: Chocolate mousse recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.