Chive and ricotta gnocchi recipe
Chive and Ricotta GnocchiThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Fresh homemade gnocchi baked with blue cheese and prosciutto for simple Italian comfort food.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 28 ounces fresh ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup cream
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 6 slices prosciutto, sliced
Preparation methodPrep: 30 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine ricotta, Parmesan, eggs, flour, and chives in a bowl and stir well. Add more flour if the dough is too soft to shape.
3. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to boil.
4. Sprinkle flour onto a work surface. Roll the dough out into 3 or 4 3/4-inch wide cords. Cut into 3/4-inch pieces with kitchen scissors or a sharp knife.
5. Cook gnocchi in batches in the boiling water, 3 to 4 minutes per batch, removing gnocchi when they rise to the surface of the water.
6. Pour melted butter into an 9×12-inch glass baking dish and brush to cover the bottom. Pour gnocchi into the dish and top with cream, cheese, and prosciutto.
7. Bake for about 12 minutes to heat through and brown slightly. Serve.
Reference: Chive and ricotta gnocchi recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)