Chipotle meatballs recipe
Chipotle MeatballsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking to add a spicy twist to your meatball recipe? Look no further than this delicious Chipotle meatballs recipe. These meatballs are packed with smoky and fiery flavors, thanks to the addition of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. With just the right amount of heat, they are perfect for those who enjoy a little kick in their meals. Serve these meatballs as an appetizer or as a main dish alongside some rice or pasta. Get ready to impress your guests with this flavorful and zesty dish!
Keywords: Chipotle, meatballs, recipe, spicy, flavors
Chipotle meatballs recipe details
Zing up your usual pasta and meat balls with this Latin twist on an Italian staple.
Ready in: 1 hour
- 1/2 – 1 small can chipotle peppers with adobo sauce, chopped fine
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs or crushed crackers
- 1 bunch green onions chopped fine
- 1 – 2 tsps garlic powder
- 1 – 2 tsps salt
- 1-2 tsps pepper
- 1 can/bottle traditonal spaghetti sauce – for pasta
- 1 box/bag of favorite pasta
- grated parmesan
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix all the adobo sauce – add or delete peppers to your spice level – with ground beef, bread crumbs, green onions, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Roll meat mixture into small (cherry tomato size) balls. Place on greased baking sheet.
3. Place in oven for 30 minutes or until browned.
4. Meanwhile, heat spaghetti sauce in a saucepan. Prepare pasta according to package.
5. Once meatballs are done, place in pan with heated canned prepared sauce.
6. Serve over drained pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Chipotle meatballs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 22 times, 1 visit(s) today