Chinese cocktail meatballs recipe
Chinese Cocktail Meatballs
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Quick, meaty bites for your next party, with Chinese flavor from soy sauce and curry powder.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
Makes: 50 mini meatballs
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 onion, grated or minced
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into about 50 small meatballs and place on baking sheets.
3. Bake for 1 hour, or until beef is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
Reference: Chinese cocktail meatballs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.