Broccoli salad recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This dish has been a favorite of mine for a very long time. It is a great side dish that the whole family will love.
Ready in: 1 hour 35 mins
- 3/4 cups Miracle Whip(R) Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets (6 cups)
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Prep: 1 hour 20 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Mix: dressing, sugar and vinegar in a large bowl.
2. Add: remaining ingredients; mix lightly and cover.
3. Refrigerate: at least 1 hour before serving.
Reference: Broccoli salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)