Chile beer meatloaf recipe
Chile-Beer MeatloafThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A three-meat meatloaf is flavored with spicy chile paste and your favorite beer to make a meal with a special kick!
Ready in: 5 hours 30 mins
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup beer
- 1 package saltine cracker, crushed
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound ground veal
- 1 tablespoon chili paste (use Sambal Oelek)
- 1 package French onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Preparation methodPrep: 30 mins | Cook: 1 hour | Extra time: 4 hours, resting
1. Place first 8 ingredients in a bowl, and use you hands to mix well, incorporating all of the ingredients. Split into two 2-pound loaves and place them into a large glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge for about 4 to 6 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine the ketchup, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
3. Take meatloaf out of fridge, coat the top of each meatloaf with the ketchup sauce to give it a thin glaze. Use as much as you want.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until you reach an internal temp of 160 degrees F. This may take about 45 minutes to an hour. Remove from the oven and let it set for 10 minutes before serving.
Reference: Chile beer meatloaf recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)