Chicken vegetable stir fry wraps recipe
Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry WrapsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry Wraps is a delicious and healthy option for a quick weeknight dinner. Packed with fresh vegetables and tender chicken, this stir fry is bursting with flavor. The wraps are easy to assemble and make for a satisfying and portable meal. Whether you're looking for a light lunch or a wholesome dinner, these wraps are sure to please.
Keywords: chicken, vegetable, stir fry, wraps, healthy.
Chicken vegetable stir fry wraps recipe details
A hot, healthy Asian-style wrap can be a football game day appetizer or a lunch.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 large lettuce leaves
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Stir chicken into hot oil and cook for about 7 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle. Remove chicken from wok and set aside.
2. Pour remaining oil into wok and heat. Add onion and peppers and cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Then add water chestnuts and mushrooms; cook for about 2 minutes, stirring, then add garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
3. Coat vegetables with stir-fry sauce and soy sauce, add chicken back to wok, and keep over medium heat until chicken and vegetables are both hot.
4. To make the wraps, spoon some of the chicken stir-fry onto each lettuce leaf. Garnish with cilantro and peanuts, then fold up the lettuce like a burrito.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Chicken vegetable stir fry wraps recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 34 times, 1 visit(s) today